August 2013 V5 I8


School begins in KS in a couple of weeks. The Stitchers’ Village school will re-open during this time, also. Many apologies for the delay. Something has caused my energy level to go very low recently. We think it may be the allergy medication, so I have stopped taking that and hope my energy and outlook improve! I have been finishing some of my WIP projects. Most recently, a little Margaret Sherry design “Rose Chick Chat ”. The frame and blue suede mat are in hand. The mat is cut in a circle and it should be a very nice present for my Mother’s 81st birthday the first of September.

JM W., FL, is the totally random drawing winner Doreen R., MA, will receive this month’s Birthday prize 

You are invited to join a stitch along of the JCS Ornaments from the Preview Issue and the Halloween Special Edition in the social area. Go to the Forum in the social area to see what others are stitching. Look under the “Stitch Along” topic. There are several stitch along activities - get inspired, share, join in! 

Comments

Popular Posts