June 2014 V6 I6

"Live by the Sun" Beaded kit by Mill Hill

The Indianapolis market was a wonderful inspiration. I brought home some lovely Fireside Originals charts and some went for bingo prizes in May. There were so many beautiful needlepoint displays that a few canvases may have found their way to Kansas, also. And the always loved Mill Hill kits arrived in time for the May Drawing. I have also received some of the new beauties from Glendon Place. The charts and embellishment packs will be utilized very soon. Summer has arrived and that usually means more time outside and less time stitching. I found a new way to use some of my favorite threads. Visit my blog to read about my latest research villagestitcher.blogspot.com Let me know if you have experience with this or if you have any ideas on creating something fun.

Comments

Popular Posts