March 2015 V7 I3


To market, to market I went. It was a great trip. I came home and noticed on Facebook people who posted that they were there and I never saw them! I find it hard to believe on one hand, but realize it is completely understandable. The show is set up in the Embassy Suites with the vendors “booths” being in the front room of the suite. The show takes up 4 floors. It is difficult to get in to some of the rooms to visit if I go by at a time when they are busy. I know it is not difficult to miss running into someone going from floor to floor and back to my room to squirrel away what I bought. There were so many creative products and designs. Check the TSV shops and see the new things posted. I did have a chance to visit with Jo Mason, one of the founders of The Stitchers’ Village. She is moving home to Australia and intends to visit on TSV when she is settled. I am confident that she will continue to create some new, wonderful products for needlework. I will be curious to see where her creativity takes her!

This month’s birthday drawing winner is MaryAnn N., NJ, who will receive “A Little Luck” kit from Lizzie Kate!


Comments

Popular Posts