February 2015 V7 I2

"Kind Deeds" #6 in the Village Home Series from Stitchers' Village Designs
by Diane Graebner of Lynn's Prints

The Heart of the Village contest entries are all beautiful. I greatly appreciate the participation of those sending the beautiful stitched heart pieces. We must make a decision and vote so that the prizes may be awarded. It will be a tough decision. To vote, visit the community forum topic under “Events”. We have also completed our first ATC exchange which had a theme - “Favorite Things”. This was very exciting. I had difficulty deciding on which of my many favorite things to include. I finally chose a simple Celtic inspired border and a scissortail flycatcher. I see those beautiful birds on the fences along the road to my daughter’s house in the summer. I have an art print by Charles Harper of a scissortail as well as a couple of other prints from other artists. I am a bird enthusiast, for sure. TIP - did you know: in the new community, you can not only have private chat sessions with friends, but this private chat box also allows for video chatting? This depends on your internet connection and the browser you are using. What a great way to get to know your distant Village friends better!!

This month’s birthday drawing winner is Judy L., KS: will receive #6 in the Village Home Series “Kind Deeds” designed by Diane Graebner of Lynn’s Prints!

Comments

Popular Posts