July 2018 V10 I7

"Cow Pile" and "Hen Peck" from Plum Street Samplers

Stitching in the Summer when it is HOT outside! That is what is happening here. We have had temps around 100 degrees for several days and have not even reached the hot part of the Summer. I am getting a lot of things done at TSV Headquarters as well as stitching two new designs. As you may know, I had to move and redo the site several months ago. This has happened before and resulted in the loss of some of our friends. I know it can be difficult to find your way around a new social area. I hope that you will be patient and find that this recent change has restored some of the social area features that were missing. Each member can post pictures in their own albums, for one thing, and that was a huge loss in our last incarnation. 

Please note that the Forum is being merged into the Groups as these allow for the same discussions, but in a more organized manner. On July 5, a new activity is launching in the community. Mystery Stitch Bingo will begin. We have had Bingo in the chat module in the past. I have wanted to do a mystery stitch for a long time. One night (well, more like the wee hours) I was awake thinking of ways to make TSV more engaging. I was trying to think of a way to improve the bingo games. I came up with the current idea - mystery stitch bingo - and, when morning arrived, I sat down to figure out the details and create the first design. I think I have come up with a good plan. The details are on page 2 of the July 2018 newsletter!

The June drawing winner is Judith C., MO who will receive a “Hello Summer” chart from Plum Street Samplers 


Comments

Popular Posts