November 2018 V10 I11


The chart for the above 2018 holiday ornament is included in the 11/2018 newsletter

Gaining an hour has not helped my schedule, at all! I am running WAY behind this month. Planning is a big part of my issues and planning ahead is the core of that. I did manage to actually stitch the “official” TSV ornament, but did not get the frame back from the frame shop in time to display it properly. Page 3 has the chart for this year’s ornament. Please share your stitching of the ornament in the social area. 

I have posted a color challenge with another design, “Crystal Flower”. This started out as the official ornament, but did not make the final choice. As I was stitching it with sparkly thread on sparkly fabric of like colors, I started to imagine too many other color options for the little design. Red, white, and blue or a quilt-like design were two of the other top choices. So, I have started a group in the social area “Color Challenge—November 2018”. Join the group, download the pdf file and stitch your version of any one of the three options given. Participants who post a picture of their stitched version will be entered into a random drawing for a set of the Plum Street Sampler “Noah’s Ark” ornaments. Enjoy! 

I do have an activity page in the final stages of planning. It will go live on December 15 with 5 days of activities and 5 great prizes (one for each day). I am trying to incorporate the new social area into the activity this year. Watch for details in the December newsletter!!

The October drawing winners are Valerie A., AZ and Debra S., VA, who will each receive the 4 charts of “Spook Town Square” from Glendon Place

Comments

Popular Posts