August 2019 V11 I8

2019 Collective Stitch designs

It is amazing how the Summer is flying. I wish my needles had been flying, as well, but I have not gotten as much stitching time in as I would have liked. August is the last month for the Collective Stitch. If you are a regular reader of the newsletter, I would like to invite you to compare the photos of the Charmed Needles chart for the Collective Stitch. It is on the bottom row of the page showing all of the CS designs. Last month, I included the faux stitched picture of the design which I create when I do not have a picture of the stitched model. Christina sent a picture of her stitched piece and it is adorable. My software does not do justice to the over-dyed threads! Please make an effort to visit any of the event shops if possible so we can keep them on board for future events! 

If you have enjoyed any of the special events on The Stitchers’ Village, I would appreciate your input on what you would like to see. The Holiday Event pages or Mystery Stitch? Let me know what you have enjoyed. Feedback is helpful when I am trying to come up with ideas for the site. Stitching friendships are the key to The Stitchers’ Village. Many have been made in the community and there is always room for more!! stitchersvillage.com/village is the url and the community does require registration as it is password protected. No worries - your information is never shared and I usually only send one email a month, two at the most unless it is part of a special event!!  

The July drawing winner: Starlia A., AR Prize: “Celtic Mist” Limited Edition Kit from Stitchers’ Village Designs 

Comments

Popular Posts