May 2020 V12 I5

"Hope and Strength" from Glendon Place
glendonplace.net

This monthly newsletter is a bit delayed due to, well, not indecision, so much as avoidance of the announcing of a decision. There will be no Collective Stitch event for 2020. The uncertainty of social distancing and how states will reopen made me hesitate, but I realized that there would be no results by May 1, so a decision was made. It is unlikely that very many people will travel and have the opportunity to seek out the participating shops this Summer. There have been many charts posted by designers on Facebook with the #bewellandstitch, so that would not seem to be an enticement for stitchers. Let’s hope that by next Summer, we have found a level of “normal” and a vaccine! 

I have not, yet, attempted a bingo online and need a small group of volunteers to try out a live event on my Youtube channel. If you would be interested in giving this a whirl, please email me (address below). This would be me on live video and participants with the ability to live text chat. If you are not familiar with the TSV Bingo, all you need to do is have an official TSV Bingo Card. This can be obtained by requesting one by email (address below). I would like to do a trial run and then schedule at least one during June and then regularly thereafter. Please let me know if you would prefer Saturday evening at 7 p.m. Central Time (8 Eastern, 6 Mountain, and 5 Pacific) or Thursday evening at the same time. I will provide a prize for the trial - I have some fabric that needs a home. . .

Prize: “Happiness is Homemade” Nashville Market Cookbook The April Birthday drawing winner: Nola R, KS, will receive the same.

Comments

Popular Posts