July 2020 V12 I7


July! Wow! We have been social distancing for how long? So, TSV has a Zoom plan. We will have a trial bingo game on Monday July 6 at 7 p.m. Central Time. If you plan to participate, you must have an official TSV bingo card and send me an email to let me know you will be there. You will then be sent the link for the TSV Zoom meeting. I apologize that I have been hopping around on this, but the Youtube setup was not as easy as it should have been. If the zoom format does not work we will go back, but it sounds to me like a majority of the players would like to be talking to one another. 

July 13 is the start of another TSV Activity Page. The feature of this will be the TSV 2020 Summer Needle Games. Note that I qualified “Summer”. If we have fun I will work on hosting these regularly. The idea of adding the zoom get together brings the social to them that was not working in the chat of the social area. I feel that I do a lot of trial and error, but things change so quickly with computer “stuff” and I try to keep up. I plan to include a number of activities along with the competitions. Drawings and such that we have had in past activity pages will be included. The key difference will be the video conferencing during the event. Let’s make this a lot of fun for everyone and plan for future Village fun!! Please email me if you have any questions (or suggestions) regarding the Needle Games. I try to make everything clear, but then, I know what I am talking about!!

The Stitch This design is an octagonal coaster on page 3 of the July 2020 newsletter.

The June drawing winner: Kim R., AZ Prize: a set of 10 spools of Sulky Cotton Petite threads

Comments

Popular Posts