September 2020 V12 I9


I hope September finds everyone well and happy. This month marks six months in with the social distancing. It has been confusing and discouraging but we all stitch on, right? The registration for the 2021 wholesale market came last month. Will there be a Nashville market? Who knows! It will be interesting to find out. I registered to attend and hope to be there. 

Not a lot happening in the Village of late. Personally, I have been helping my Mother . She made the decision to move from her house to an apartment. I was surprised and not quite prepared for the physical move preparation. I believe the actual move will happen this weekend. We go in for the final paperwork tomorrow. It is not an easy move for her but she finally told me that she is relieved to be making it. Change is never easy. Also, Acceptance of our limitations due to age and/or physical condition is not easy. 

The picture above shows my stitching of the “Stitch This” chart from the August newsletter. Being my birth month, I used Swarovski peridot colored crystals and a coordinating thread. I plan to finish this as a biscornu.

The August drawing winner: Monica H., MD Prize: an eighth of fabric 

Comments

Popular Posts