October 2020 V12 I10

 

October is scary enough without all the frightening things going on in the world! Interesting times, for sure. I read today that trick-or-treating will be happening around my neighborhood. I may just eat some peanut butter cups and hide, myself. LOL 

The “Stitch This” feature this month offers a jack-o-lantern chart with three face options. That way, you can “pick your pumpkin” and stitch your preference. 

I have been busy with some family duties and have not, yet, finished my Impressions 2 design which is Quaker style. This is something I have wanted to represent for quite a while. It should be featured in the November newsletter unless something else presents that interrupts my stitching! I have been lifting and moving so much that my arms and neck muscles protest the stitching movements. My Mother has downsized to an apartment and it has been a lot of work! We are not completely finished, but have a bit of a break right now. 

October Birthday Drawing prize: “Goody Grimwood” from Plum Street Samplers goes to: Jamie F., OH 

I would love to hear from you. Give me an update on what you are stitching when you have a chance! 

Comments

Popular Posts