April 2019 V11 I4


I have cooked on my outdoor grill a couple of times already and the last time I did, I left the vent open on the bottom to burn off all of the charcoal. I noticed a bird sitting there looking at my grill one morning while I was waiting for my coffee to brew. I walked out to see if there was a nest in the grill and the other bird flew out at my face. I made sure there was no nest in there and shut the vent, but noticed them sitting nearby later in the day. Sorry, birdies! Not a good place for a nest. They seemed to be some sort of wren and the picture above is similar to what they looked like. 

The Collective Stitch cross stitch event is coming together. The 2019 corporate sponsors: Just Cross Stitch Magazine and Sulky of America. We also have added a Canadian shop and designer. That is exciting, right? collectivestitch.com for information. The 2019 participant list will be posted soon. You can see the past designs on the web site. The 2019 theme is Spring to coordinate with the 2016 Autumn and 2018 Winter set of designs. The design size is the same at 84w x 56h. This month’s “Stitch This” is a prelude to the June 1 through August 31 event!!

The March drawing winner: Linda W., KS Prize: 2019 Market Cook Book

Comments

Popular Posts