March 2013 V5 I3

 

I realize that it is not so in all parts of our community, but Spring will arrive this month for some and that is a welcome event! The snow is falling outside my window now. I am ready for some warmer weather. This is the time of year for the TNNA Nashville wholesale market. I will be attending this year and hope to report back on all the new products and designs. Watch for blog posts/pics in the social area. I will do my best to send some photos, also! The show is always a great way to get over the Winter blahs and get excited about stitching!

March Birthday Drawing Cindy P, IL, will receive this month’s Birthday prize - “The Guardian” from Patricia Allison Designs. February Blue Ribbon Designs Drawing The February drawing winner is Jennie K, RI. The prize - the Blue Ribbon Designs Mystery Sampler Chart and threads. You will be sent the first portion and the threads immediately and then the remaining two sections of the chart when they are received from Norden Crafts. March Stitch Alongs There are two options for stitching along with your Village friends this month. See page 4 for of the February newsletter for the “Egg” stitch along/ contest. The second option is the “Tweet” stitch along for stitching a bird design. 

Comments

Popular Posts