November 2013 V5 I11

 

November! It is a great time of year with the Holiday Season nearly upon us. I am searching for recipes to make our Thanksgiving get together exciting. The intent to cook new things through the year materialized in the new grill we got this summer. It is one of the ceramic egg grills and I did manage to get pretty good at regulating the temperature and prepared many things over the past few months. This included the best hamburgers ever. Really! I also think the lamb chops were awesome cooked on the grill. But, no, I will not attempt the turkey out there! I have been in contact with designers to plan the “12 Days” celebration this year and hope that the result will please everyone! We can thank Marilyn at Picture This Plus for introducing me to a couple of ladies who have a design company that you are going to adore!! December will be here soon and the fun will be revealed!

Theresa M., KS was the winner of the “Boo” drawing for the Halloween Prize package!! Holly S., PA, was the drawing winner from the online show! Leslie L., VA, will receive this month’s Birthday prize 

Comments

Popular Posts