March 2014 V6 I3


March seems to be “coming in like a lion” for a lot of us. Let’s hope this is the last hurrah for Winter! Think Spring!! And if you want to stitch something spring-like, the drawing for March will be Glendon Place’s “Rainbow Parfait” chart with the thread pack. Simply send an email by March 31, 2014 to be entered into the drawing. What are you currently stitching? I have discovered an adorable book of crocheted cocoons and am making one for my soon to arrive granddaughter. I have only basic technique skills in crochet as I am self-taught. I can generally figure things out, though, and found some lovely Caron yarn. Caron makes wonderful threads for stitching of all sorts. Their Waterlilies line are the first silk threads I ever used. The Watercolors line is for canvas work and they have an Impressions line that is silk and wool and it is so soft. The colors are beautiful and they have both solid color and over-dyed.

Comments

Popular Posts