May 2014 V6 I5

"Mother's May Fancy Carousel Horse" by Kooler Design Studio

This weekend is a TNNA wholesale market in Indianapolis. I will be attending and hope to find some new and exciting things. It has been a while since I have been to the Summer market, but recall that the yarn companies have such great displays with unbelievably wonderful fibers. So inspiring! I also love to see the gorgeous needlepoint canvases in person. It is truly the “kid in a candy store” experience for me. The Stitch Studio app developer is working on the Ipad version. I have not yet heard a date for the release, but the Windows version is available. Designers are working to convert their work and I notice that, in addition to the two complimentary charts I submitted, Kooler Design Studio now has some charts available to allow you to test drive the app before purchasing.

Comments

Popular Posts