July 2014 V6 I7

 

"Gingerbread House" by Stitchers' Village Designs

I apologize for the delay in the social area changes, but wish it to be complete when we make the move. I hope that you will have patience! An invitation has been sent to designers to participate in a series of designs called the “Village Home” series. These will be a representation of their imagined, personal “Village Home”. As of this morning there are 8 designs committed and I know 2 models are in the stitching stage! I hope you will join me in great anticipation of some very special designs from your favorite designers. The emails sent are based on the designers who are on my email list and who are in the designer gallery. As we all know, email can go missing, so be sure to let your favorite designers know that they are invited to participate! The link for them is on the main village site under the “Designer” menu option.

Comments

Popular Posts