April 2015 V7 I4


The voting is on for the Easter Egg contest and results will be posted soon. I am working on a point system for the Village which will launch soon. This will allow members to choose their prizes rather than opting out of games, etc. because they are not interested in the prizes. Watch for the announcement when the page showing the prize choices and point system coming soon. The past couple of weeks have been very difficult for me, personally. My younger sister was brutally murdered by someone she had met at work. She was killed so that an evil person could rob her house, pawn her belongings, and buy drugs. No woman deserves to be subjected to this degree of brutality. It is difficult to deal with the knowledge that there are people in the world who place no value on human life and will kill to serve their purposes. I am hoping to find an organization to which I might contribute which helps women in abusive situations.

This month’s birthday drawing winner is Vicky L.

Comments

Popular Posts