May 2015 V7 I5


May and flowers go hand in hand. I have not planted the planters on my deck, yet, but will very soon because the plant sales are everywhere!! I have had several hitches in my stitching lately. I realized that the pdf with the chart for #8 in the Village Home Series, “Happy House”, had cut off the bottom 1/2 inch of the design. I am so embarrassed. I had to unpin that to complete the stitching and run it off to the framer. I hate to stitch when frazzled. Fortunately, I had already completed the stitching on #9 & 10 and have another project that is very enjoyable and nearly finished to relax me. As soon as that is complete I will start on #11 which is by the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I have been furiously working to get items posted for the Village Voucher Point redemption in the Tinker’s Wagon category of the TSV Book Store. I will continue with that as I have time. I have also a big surprise for those of you that were members on the old ning social area. I have started the process of uploading those pictures to a gallery. Plans for the July Summer Fair are nearly complete and I am working on the activity page (yes, I will finally be putting one of those together for you). I am thinking that it is time for a complimentary design and it might incorporate a specialty stitch or two. Hmmm. . . I am just too full of ideas.


Comments

Popular Posts