September 2015 V7 I9

"Village Blooms" from Stitchers' Village Designs
by Cheryl Granda of Glendon Place

From time to time, a request is made for a special event design to be created for the Village by one of our favorite designers.  "Village Blooms" is one of these.  Welcome a new shop to TSV - The Cottage Needle. She has provided us a coupon for members of The Stitchers’ Village. You can find it on page 2 of the newsletter. I took a few days to spend with my youngest daughter in Miami Beach. She is planning a trip to Europe where she and her fiancĂ© have decided to get married. They have found, however, that it is not as simple as making the decision. There is, apparently, a 30 day residency requirement for France. Italy only requires 3 days, so it looks like Italy, it is. I hope their elopement is as romantic as intended! 

The next few weeks will be hectic at TSV headquarters! Organizing everything for the trip to St. Charles is at the top of the list. I also had to ready a few items for an online wholesale show. I have one more deadline to meet today and, thanks to one wonderful, stitching BFF, I have photos of two new designs to show. Of course, I am planning the Halloween activity page and will put that all together during the first couple of weeks of October. Time is flying! Hopefully, you are finding time for stitching! See you around the Village!

There were two drawings listed in last month’s email. The first winner was Nan D. who received 2000 VVP. The second winner was Jennifer K. who will receive 7500 VVP

Comments

Popular Posts