October 2015 V7 I10



Last weekend, was the Needlework Galleria show in St. Charles, MO. This was a shopping opportunity for stitchers. If you have never attended a show like this, it is a great time. Shops and designers set up booths in the front part of the suites in an Embassy Suites Hotel. This makes for a very personal, welcoming venue to meet the designers and shop owners in person. Going room to room seeing all the great stitching merchandise is amazing. My booth featured fabric from Picture This Plus. I started ordering last April and had over 100 yards, plus, 99 fabric orphans. I had fun meeting members and signing up new members. Cheryl from Glendon Place was the guest designer in my booth. I also had a special helper who you may know from the community - Abi! She was an excellent ambassador for The Stitchers’ Village at the show! Thanks to those of you who stopped by to say “Hello”. The Halloween activity page is the next event on The Stitchers’ Village. The link will be sent out in an email and posted on the site under the Activities - Seasonal Fun link in the main menu.


Comments

Popular Posts