February 2017 V9 I2


I was looking for a picture that I took and found the lizard photo above. It looks like a Halloween lizard to me. It was apparently trying to blend in with a patio chair downstairs from my daughter’s apartment when we were in Florida. Having extra space in my header - the second photo is a dramatic, beautiful sunrise taken from the balcony of our hotel room one morning. That is the kind of thing makes me very happy that I am an early riser! 

One of our long-term supporting shops has a new web site debuting this week. Marilyn, of Picture This Plus, will only have fabric on the site at first, but changes have been made to improve the order process. Visit picturethisplus.com to see the new site. One month from now, I will accompany Marilyn to the wholesale market in Nashville. I staff the booth and run the cash register for her during the show. I will also be teaching a class on the Collective Stitch cross stitch events. I have the deadline for the submission of charts so that shops learning about the event in Nashville will have time to register and participate. We have a few new shops already, and I am hopeful that more will register. Be sure to talk to your favorite brick and mortar shop and invite them to be a part of this shop/designer promotional event.

The January drawing winner is Angela L, MO. She will receive the fabric orphan “Tobi” - 32 count linen color shown at right! The February drawing entry deadline is 2/28/17 and will be for a “Bluebird Cottage” kit from Bent Creek. 

Comments

Popular Posts