March 2017 V9 I3

"Quaker Halloween" by The Workbasket

It’s beautiful, I love it, it’s my favorite!! That is what my 2 year old granddaughter says about things. It is very difficult to resist when she hugs something to her chest and says it when I take her shopping. I refer to Spring! I am a chronic “Spring Fever” sufferer and our warm weather lately makes it hard to handle any more rounds of cold. Hopefully, most of the cold is behind us. My magnolia is blooming with the most blooms I have seen since I planted it several years ago. Apparently, I am not the only one ready for Spring. 

Today has me on the road to the Nashville to the wholesale needlework market. I have accompanied Marilyn for many years to help her in her booth. It is great fun to see everyone and see all the exciting new products. I will be teaching a class to introduce shops to the Collective Stitch cross stitch event. I hope to have at least 25 shops participate in the event this year. Don’t forget to help get the word out to your LNS. We need to keep the doors open to all our brick and mortar shops!!

Candy and Mary of The Workbasket are our featured designers this month. 

The February drawing winner is Janice N., WA, who will receive the Bent Creek kit “Bluebird Cottage”

Comments

Popular Posts