February 2018 V10 I2

from Glendon Place

February is the start of the 10th year of The Stitchers’ Village and the return of the home page clickable graphic. I have had many requests for this and hope the technology doesn’t change too much so it can continue. Along with the return of the home page is a bit of a remodel for some of the components of the site. 

As always, TSV is working to provide a home for needlework enthusiasts. If you find some links that are now working properly, please let me know. The change-over was done on the 31st and there was a delay in the www recognizing the new hosting service. Hopefully, all will be well, but that is the reason for the delay in the posting of this newsletter. 

There are also some areas where I got behind. I thought I would be able to do some export/import magic, but that did not work out for me. So, I still have some designer studios, etc. that I will have up in the next couple of days. I can say this time - I did it all myself!! Livin’ and Learnin’!! 

Next month is the wholesale needlework market in Nashville, TN. That is always something I look forward to attending. This will be the first year in a long time that I am not assisting in the PTP booth. I am teaching a couple of classes for the Collective Stitch event. We need to get all the brick and mortar cross stitch shops to participate. I am working on it!! There are participants that will be new this year in both the shop and designer departments. We also have 2 corporate sponsors - Sulky of America and Just Cross Stitch magazine. Both will be supplying some prizes for the event.


Comments

Popular Posts