March 2018 V10 I 3


This issue is being written from the Nashville needlework market. This is the first time, in several years, that I am not helping out in the Picture This Plus booth. I am here representing the Collective Stitch event and The Stitchers’ Village. I will have two classes on Saturday with information on CS. Hopefully, we can get the brick and mortar cross stitch shops signed up for the 2018 event. Y

ou can certainly imagine what fun it is to meet so many members of the needlework industry in one place. Just to start with the vendors, which include designers, thread companies, fabric companies, and accessory companies. Then the shop owners are everywhere. I see many familiar faces, but often, I read a name tag and realize it is a shop I have worked with. Along with meeting everyone is seeing the new and creative products. I am going to try to attend next year with nothing to do but report back with pictures and maybe some live video. That is going to take a bit of trial and error, but I am sure I can get it figured out. The Collective Stitch list is growing and will soon be published. Kelly, with Sulky of America, has been very enthusiastic and has recruited several designers. I am in the process of making sure everyone has a “place” before publishing the list.

The February drawing winner is Pam M., FL who will receive a fabric orphan from PTP.

Comments

Popular Posts