May 2018 V10 I5


May!! No more chance of freezing temperatures! I have been busy and have not planted anything in the containers on my deck. Now that I think about it, one of the garden stores usually has a temporary location at a parking lot nearby and I do not think they are there this year. Have I been so busy I have not noticed them? 

The Collective Stitch charts are almost all complete. I mailed the first of them out yesterday. I think I need a clone to proof read for me. Maybe when DH, who is retired now, is talking to me I should stop whatever it is I am doing and give him my complete attention. That may be when I make a mistake. It has been an adjustment to have someone talking to me during the day at home. Wait! Maybe he should proof read for me. I will have him stitching soon, too. 

While organizing, recently, I came across some stitched pieces that I had taken out of their frames. One, in particular, is the Halloween Fairy that was in the Just Cross Stitch magazine quite a few years ago. I located the frame and put them back together. It is almost as fun as an actual new finish! It is as close to an actual finish I may have for a while.

The April drawing winner is Gloria B., NY, who will receive a LE Kit “After the Showers” from Stitchers’ Village Designs . 

Comments

Popular Posts