September 2018 V10 I9

This is the Stitch This design in the September 2018 newsletter

It is a happy day in the Village when friends return to the social area after our last “move”. We have always had a great group of stitchers who visit and share the love of stitching. The current re-write is similar to our original social area with personal photo albums, etc. I know it takes a bit of adjustment to become familiar with the new site, but it is well worth the friendship and fellowship found there. 

I am looking forward to the Needlework Galleria in St. Charles, MO. This retail needlework show begins on Thursday, September 20 and goes through Saturday. I will be there representing The Stitchers’ Village and will feature Picture This Plus fabric - which includes the ORPHANS!! I will also be highlighting my designs along with some new things from some of our designer friends. This year, I have put together some great Mystery Grab Bags. I made some of them for the retreat I attended in August and they were very popular! I expected to sell some of them there, but had to come home and get started on a new batch for the Galleria. When the ladies opened them at the retreat and showed the contents, they were a hit! I hope any Villagers who go will be sure to catch my attention and say “Hello”! 

September is a Mystery Stitch Bingo month. Karen (Rosewood Manor) has created a pretty little sampler design for us. See page 2 of the September newsletter for information.

The August drawing winner is Sandy V., OH who will receive a 2018 Collective Stitch book. 

Comments

Popular Posts