October 2018 V10 I 10

"Oaken" from Stitchers Village Designs

Welcome to October! The Needlework Galleria was in September and I saw quite a few Villagers there! It is always a treat to meet people in person when I have been seeing their names for so many years on The Stitchers’ Village. I really appreciate when you take the time to say hello. Some members post a picture on their profile in the community, so I should, technically, know what they look like. I have had it happen that someone “sure looks familiar”. Other times, someone introduces themselves and it is great to put a face to a name. I have considered, for many years, the idea of a Village get together in the form of a retreat or show. It takes a lot of planning and coordination, however. I have never been able to decide the best location. Kansas City is the nearest airport to me, is a central location, and they have all the facilities we would need. The idea is still on the drawing board, so let me know if you have any suggestions!! 

Do you have Halloween stitching projects in the works? I am working on a few Christmas ornaments, myself. The final section of the September Mystery Stitch Bingo, from Rosewood Manor, was posted on the 25th. It was a delightful little design and we had fun with it. I received the latest Rosewood Manor charts just in time to include some of those as prizes for the activity. I will say, it is quite a commitment to post and collect the sections for 25 days. I do not have the details of the next Mystery Stitch Bingo finalized, but watch for another coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts