Celtic Mist


For quite some time, TSV has had the exclusivity for Picture This Plus fabric "orphans" - dye batches that did not come out as the color intended and are not a part of the color line.  This has come to an end with some changes in the retail side of PTP, but I do still have some on hand and will be offering them as time allows.  Among the fabric orphans I have are a batch that I saved for a special project and have now made use of.  "Celtic Mist" will be a Limited Edition Kit available in the next few weeks (waiting on threads).  So, the final cost of the kit has yet to be determined and these will be very few in number.  I might also add that the design used for the kit is being released this month as "Helix" with completely different coloring.  I have mentioned, before, that it is really hard to make decisions on fabric and thread and overall color when preparing a design.  Eventually, a decision must be made.  This LE kit allows me to get around that limitation, just a little bit!!  

Comments

Popular Posts