June 2020 V12 I6


I hope this finds everyone well and adjusting to our new normal. Confession: the picture is from my island on the video game “Animal Crossing”. It has been a great escape for me for the past few months when I am not stitching. As you can see, June added sharks to the fish population that can be caught. I did not think I would like this game, but have had fun with it and playing it with my granddaughters has been a hoot! 

We held bingo games on Youtube and everyone seemed to do well with the platform. I have some details that I need to have ironed out beforehand, but there will be games Wednesday, June 17 at 3 p.m. as we will try an afternoon and Saturday, June 20 at 7 p.m. NOTE: Central Time Zone. These will be on the YouTube channel Patty TSV. You must have an official TSV card. Request one by email, and give your full name. 

It has been mentioned that the forum in the village has not had many members posting. In fact, the overall activity in the community has slowed. I am told that there are too many groups, etc. on Facebook and that is drawing away the attention of members. Also, some of the changes to the platform being used for the community have caused issues on some systems which do not allow for pictures to be posted. If you are having specific issues, please let me know. There have been many friendships formed through the Village and it would be nice to continue that.

The Stitch This feature of the June newsletter contains a folk art design on page 3.

The May drawing winner: Sandy W., MI Prize: Picture This Plus “Haven” Belfast linen 

Comments

Popular Posts