November 2020 V12 I11


November has arrived too soon! I have been in the swing of stitching in order to get a model for the 2020 Official TSV Holiday Ornament!! The chart is on page 3 of this newsletter. I hope that I will see many photos posted of your stitched version. It is always a great pleasure to see what colors will be chosen to personalize these designs. 

I have had a flurry of ideas running through my head for the “Stitch This” feature of the newsletter for 2021. It is impossible that we are now a month away from the new year. I am hoping to finalize a 12 part series which can be stitched as one big project or individually. I have several concepts in mind and should be able to put at least one of them together to have January ready to go!! Wish me luck!

November Birthday Drawing prize: “Sir Thomas” from Glendon Place goes to: Keli M., MN

Comments

Popular Posts