December 2020 V12 I12


"Impressions 2 - Quaker" from Stitchers Village Designs
Available through fine needlework stores or TSV Shop


I hope that you saw the chart for the 2020 Official TSV Holiday Ornament in the November newsletter. I would like to see many of you post photos of your stitched version. I love to see what colors will be chosen to personalize these designs. 

Page 3 of this newsletter is the final “Stitch This” for 2020. The wreath design is part of a challenge for you to stitch and decorate your version of the project. Details for entering into a random drawing associated with the challenge is included. Enjoy! 

I would love to hear from you. Give me an update on what you are stitching when you have a chance! The easiest way to do this is to post in the community feed of the Village: sttichersvillage.com/village

December Birthday Drawing prize: “Impressions 2 - Quaker” by Stitchers’ Village Designs to: Lynn C., AR 

Comments

Popular Posts