February 2021 V13 I2


Greetings! My last start of 2020 was the “H” fairy from Nora Corbett, shown above. I changed the colors from yellow to pink on the fairy’s dress and the beads and used “arbor” color fabric from Picture This Plus. I have given this to my granddaughter and have found that I left off the pink marguerita beads - I found them when I was collecting things from my sewing table. OOPS! Someday, I will take them over and attach them. I started the M fairy for my older granddaughter, but was not certain of the fabric choice. I showed it to her and she likes it, so I will be finishing another of these in the near future. I have the letter mermaids for my granddaughters in Florida and am debating on my other granddaughter. They will be visiting this Spring, so I will show her the options and let her choose. 

What have you been stitching? Things in the Village have been quiet. Please drop in and show off your latest stitching!

February Birthday Drawing prize goes to: Kimberly, AZ  
 

Comments

Popular Posts