March 2021 V13 I3

"Infinity Hearts" from Stitchers' Village Designs
Can be purchased through your LNS or the TSV Shop

Spring is near!! I do not think I have looked forward to the arrival of Spring as much as I do this year! I hope everyone is warming up, finally!! The pictures above show two versions of “Infinity Hearts”, my new design I have been stitching. This design is one that will be perfect for a wedding gift. It can be stitched in any combination of colors to match the bride’s theme. The one on the left is a wedding gift for my nephew. An alphabet chart will be included with the chart to personalize the project. I do not think I have ever been willing to stitch anything three times. This stitches up fairly quickly and I have another color combination I want to do. I am also trying to come up with a “sea” phrase for the one on the right. Any suggestions? The “official” color combination is shown on the next page of the newsletter. I am also working on a Gaelic phrase for that one.

March Birthday Drawing prize goes to: Marie B., OH 

Comments

Popular Posts