April 2021 V13 I4

"Infinity Hearts" from Stitchers' Village Designs
can be purchased through your LNS or the TSV Shop

April (this newsletter is one of the three “catch up” ones and is being written the end of June) was a trying month for me, personally. My Mom fell, hit her head, and had a brain bleed that required surgery. They discovered that she had actually had a smaller brain bleed approximately two weeks before. She remembers feeling “off” one night but did not go to the doctor. So, stitching was not being done at my house. I hope that your April stitching was productive and enjoyable. 

I have also caught up on the 12 month series in the “Stitch This” feature of the newsletter. They are relatively simple in design, but that was the intent for these designs.  

Comments

Popular Posts