May 2021 V13 I5


May(this newsletter is one of the three “catch up” ones and is being written the end of June) was a bit easier on the nerves for me. In April, my Mom fell, hit her head, and had a brain bleed that required surgery. She went into rehab at one facility and when they were ready to move her to assisted living, I toured their apartments and they were huge! Larger than the apartment she had been living in, and she was not getting around very well at the time. I did not think it was the right fit, so we moved her to another place here in Topeka. She will be in their rehab for a bit longer. Honestly, I am not sure how May got away from me so quickly. Maybe I should spend a bit less time on my Animal Crossing island. It has been a great escape for me, however. So, the May “Stitch This” is inspired by the character Luna’s signature roses. That was the intentional look, anyway! Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts