July 2021 V13 I7


This newsletter is a reset moment for The Stitchers’ Village. There have been a few changes. The changes that have occurred to the hosting over the past 13 years have had a major impact on our membership. Please read the article on page 2 for more details. The Stitchers’ Village community is designed to be member driven. TSV offers activities, but the social area is designed to be just that. I am reaching out to previous, current, and past members to let me know if you have suggestions for what you would like to see. I would also ask previous members to let me know what caused them to wander away from the Village. Personally, feel as if I have been in a fog for quite some time and am finally emerging to resume normal life. I would love for this to include creating activities for the members of TSV. I realize that this is the 13th year for our site. What is more appropriate that a fun Halloween activity page. Watch for that in October! I anticipate that I will be able to create one of the “old style” clickable pages with prizes and fun!!  

July Birthday Drawing prize goes to: Jennifer L., PA - prize is Mill Hill “Seahorse” kit

Comments

Popular Posts