September 2021 V13 I9


Pascal is a character from the Nintendo game “Animal Crossing New Horizons”, which I waste a lot of my stitching time playing. I seriously did not think that I would like this game, but there are always “goals” to meet and it is very relaxing. If anyone is playing the game, I have restarted my island to be Stitchvill (the character number is limited) and the dream address is DA-3742-9459-0314. It is still a work in progress because I do not have a lot of the items that I had after playing for a long time. I want it to have a stitching retreat area. If you play, keep checking back for updates and let me know if you have any suggestions by emailing me. If you do not play, please pardon this departure from stitching news. 

Forgive the late posting of this very short newsletter. I think the September “Stitch This” chart is my favorite so far this year. I had a lot of trouble with the representation of the acorns and pine cones. I think it comes through. Things have been very quiet on TSV in the community. Unfortunately, if things do not liven up, it may be coming to an end.

Comments

Popular Posts