October 2021 V13 I10


There will be an activity page on The Stitchers’ Village beginning October 25, 2021. It will go live that day, an email will be sent to members, and links to the page will be posted in several places. The activity will include some complimentary charts as well as some prize drawings. This one will be the “old” style with the clickable image. I have tested it so far and everything seems to be a “go”! 

Software has changed soooooo much since I took over TSV. It is very hard to keep up. These changes and the changes to the platforms used for the community have greatly reduced the member participation. It may be time to bring the Village to a close. Please let me know your thoughts. The community has always been intended to be member driven. I was hoping that all of the negative on FB would bring more stitchers to a site that is needlework focused. That, sadly, is not what has happened. I contemplated a vlog/channel for videos, but did not research to learn the ropes. I also am not comfortable in front of a camera. So, I am hoping I will hear from members with suggestions or at least some discussion of why they no longer use the site. Take care!  

Comments

Popular Posts