November 2021 V13 I11


I am glad that so many of you enjoyed the Pumpkin Patch Event page. The drawing winners are listed on page 2 - I got complete addresses and prizes are going out in the mail. I am considering a holiday event in December since I figured out the design program and should do another before software changes again, right? If there will be one, it will be announced in the December newsletter. Honestly, the drawing entry numbers are way down which indicates overall visits are way down. Good news for those entering! 

I have been stitching a lot more lately and the image at the top is “Rhapsody in Blue”, a Valerie Pfeiffer design. I did “Rose Chick Chat” several years ago and really enjoyed the stitching and the finished project. The half cross stitches throw me a bit and my count was off a time or two, but the end result is very nice. The fabric is perfect for the background on this. I am drawing a blank at the moment as to the fabric company/name of the color. I believe I gave cuts of this away during the bingo games I did on Zoom last year.

Comments

Popular Posts