December 2021 V13 I 12


Remember the above image from 2017 activity page? Time has run out for putting one together for this month, regrettably. We have another year coming to a close with the holiday season. It is hard to believe that the Village has been in my keeping for 12 years. A lot has happened in all our lives during this time. A lot of sharing and friendship has happened in our community. 

The new year is already on my mind for possibilities on TSV. 2022 will have opportunities for these and other events for TSV. Member participation is the key, however, and I hope that you will visit and participate in posting your project photos, etc. I had a burst of stitching energy that I seem to have lost. I am awaiting some materials for a project and struggling with the “Rhapsody in Blue” piece that I showed in the newsletter last month. I was off on the count when I started stitching the leaves under the birds, found the error and ripped back to it, but have not re-started the stitching.

 I did not take it when I went to FL to babysit as I was packing as lightly as possible. Instead, I took some small ornament projects, but did not do a lot of stitching while there. So, I am trying to get back to the bird project because it is going to be gorgeous! What are you working on? A member has requested that an invitation be included in the newsletter to join a SAL/challenge for a monthly stitch. She will be posting a page for this in the community. Hope to see you there.

Comments

Popular Posts