Mystery Stitch Bags

 

I have now listed the first five mystery stash bags on the TSV Shop HERE.  I am also running 30% off many of the items in the shop, just to make it a bit more exciting!

Something I have intended to do for quite some time is to create mystery bags for the shop of TSV.  I have attended retail shops and retreats for a number of years and have quite a variety on hand.  I also have some rare items that I held back for special event prizes on The Stitchers' Village.  

If you happened to see me at the last Galleria show I attended, you may have acquired one of the bags I made then.  They were hugely popular and the word quickly got around and they sold out very quickly. Among the many items that will appear in a future bag is an "Our Lady of the Flag" chart from Nora Corbett.  The price on the bags will vary.  Every attempt will be made to insure that the retail value of the bags is at least 2x the price you will pay.  I generally add in some small charts after I verify the contents/value.

If you have "known" me from The Stitchers' Village community, you may have seen that the past few years has contributed to my dysfunction.  I came home from the last Galleria show I attended and did not completely unpack my boxes.  One box had display decorations, and I found a batch of charts in the bottom.  I had a box that I intended to take to the last retreat I attended but forgot it.  The box was in my basement untouched for a couple of years.  I thought it contained plastic display but it was merchandise!  I put it right where I would find it for the next retreat.  I found it last week and it increased the items I have for the mystery bags.  Great news!  So, I am methodically going through my basement storage room so that I do not miss anything else.  You would not believe the things I have found.  I had set aside two fabric orphans that resembled "Heroic" color from Picture This Plus hand dyed fabrics.  They are more subtle in color but have the red and blue in the background.  I intend to pair one of those with the "Our Lady of the Flag" chart in an upcoming bag.  I also have a couple of vintage Lizzie Kate LE kits that will be included in future bags.  I considered having an auction, but could not find a "live" venue to use that was reasonably priced.  That would have been a blast!!

Comments

Popular Posts